What you will do
- Get A Front Row Seat – Work Closely With Senior Management To Plan, Develop And Execute High- Level Projects That Will Visibly Be Taking Grab To The Next Level
- Explore – Use Live Data To Explore Potential Opportunities For Potential New Business Or Ways To Enhance Current Practices; And In New Territories Where Data Is Not Available, You’ll Get On-The-Ground And Get Your Hands Dirty
- Make Stuff Happen – Execute Initiatives (Most Of The Time Your Very Own) To Create Solution; Making Operation Processes More Polished And Streamlined
- Learn, Share And Grow – Learn And Share With Your Peers And Superiors In An Environment Where Your Ideas Will Be Heard – As Long As You Are Willing To Follow Through And Make It Happen!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Information Technology or related field from reputation local or overseas university.
- Age not over 30 years old
- 1-5 years working experience
- Very Good English proficiency
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Passion and energetic
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Examples of leadership within professional or school environment
- Thrive in a team environment, but can work independently as well
Closed 2 years ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2018, 6:00 pm