What you will do
- GET A FRONT ROW SEAT – Work closely with experienced management to plan, develop and execute high- level projects that will visibly be taking Grab to the next level
- EXPLORE – Use live data to explore potential opportunities for potential new business or ways to enhance current practices; and in new territories where data is not available, you’ll get on-the-ground and get your hands dirty
- MAKE STUFF HAPPEN – Execute initiatives (most of the time your very own) to create solution; making operation processes more polished and streamlined
- LEARN, SHARE and GROW – Learn and share with your peers and superiors in an environment where your ideas will be heard – as long as you are willing to follow through and make it happen!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Information Technology or related field.
- 0-5 years working experience
- Very Good English proficiency
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Passion and energetic
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Examples of leadership within professional or school environment
- Thrive in a team environment, but can work independently as well
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.