This program has been designed to be the foundation that prepares bright individuals for a career in media.
By combining industry concepts, on-the-job training, and mentorship from media professionals, you will develop skills in our key practice areas: Media Planning, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, and E-commerce.
We have successfully equipped over 300+ individuals with the skills to be media leaders across the region.
Join us as a Media Masters where you can begin a new career path with a team of innovative media professionals with future possibilities to grow with us.
3 qualifying questions:
- Are you ready to learn from the world's leading company in media investment?
- Do you want to be part of shaping the next era of media where advertising works better for people?
- Do you want to create your own unparalleled future career and thrive in the new economy through hybrid and agile experiential learning?
Roles & responsibilities to fulfill your purpose:
- Comprehensive Learning Experience: Participate in a 14-week learning programme to develop fundamental knowledge in media planning, digital marketing, data analytics, and creative solutions. Our comprehensive learning experience will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the media industry.
- Cross-Functional Responsibilities: Gain practical experience through cross-functional responsibilities with global agencies such as EssenceMediacom, Mindshare, Wavemaker and GroupM Nexus. This will give you exposure to different areas of the media industry and help you develop a well-rounded skill set.
- Hybrid and Agile Experiential Learning: Create your own unparalleled future career and thrive in the new economy through our hybrid and agile experiential learning approach. We believe in providing hands-on learning opportunities that allow you to apply what you've learned in real-world situations, helping you to grow and succeed in your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New grads or first jobbers.
- Study fields in Science, Math, Digital Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing are preferred.
- Expertise in using data to inform decision-making and drive results.
- Curious about the media, advertising and its future.
- Passionate about personal and professional development.
- Committed to becoming a future-ready leader for GroupM Thailand.
- Highly effective at collaborating with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications is an advantage.
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company with a mission to create a new era of media where advertising works better for people.
Responsible for more than $60 billion in annual media investment, according to COMvergence, the company innovates, differentiates, and generates sustained value for clients wherever they do business.
GroupM’s portfolio includes agencies Mindshare, Wavemaker, EssenceMediacom and mSix&Partners, as well as Choreograph (Data & Technology), GroupM Nexus (Cross-Channel Performance & Activation), and GroupM Investment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2023, 6:00 pm