Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Thailand is currently looking for number of Sales Trainees to be based in Bangkok.
What you will do
Henkel's Sales Trainee program provides the following:
- A great opportunity to start your career through a 12-month program with system training and mentorship
- Sales trainee will be working on projects at Henkel giving you the possibility to broaden your experience in a professional working environment
- High visibility and the best career opportunities with Henkel after your successful traineeship program
- Comprehensive and competitive industry compensation and welfare system
- Cross-regional and international job rotation opportunities and training mechanisms
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in management/Business Administration, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
- Fresh graduate / 0-1-year experience in any field
- Analytically strong and team-oriented with an international mindset
- Independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity
- Excellent communication skills in English and Computer literacy
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:27th July 2018, 6:00 pm