We are looking for our future leaders!
The Corporate Leadership Training Program is designed for graduates with potential to become an integral member of our leadership team.
It is individually customized to provide them the additional development needed to progress rapidly within our company.
The 12–24-month program will be customized to your own development needs, previous work experience and career objectives.
- Individually customized personal learning plan.
- Intensive training in agreed area of specialization.
- Exposure in various departments by rotations.
- Team leading tasks and management project assignments.
- Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentor.
- Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programs.
- Participation in hotel's Hyatt Thrive Corporate Responsibility programs and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in hospitality major or related field.
- Language Skills - A good working knowledge of English Language/ Proficiency in local language may be required in some countries.
- Experience - Relevant internship and work experience in hotel operations is an advantage.
- Assignment - Eligibility to work at the same hotel upon graduation subject to local labor legislations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Hospitality Sports and Tourism
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm