Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin
The Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries. At Holiday Inn® our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. And because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
What you will do
Responsible for the overall operation of the front office in charged ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, profit contribution and team commitment, as special task to develop and execute all events in the hotel.
- Ensure accurate and efficient running of reception including check in/out procedures
- Respond to Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Assistant Resort Manager are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Answer switchboard calls, as required
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Follow and adhere to company brand standards
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with Team Members
- Work with your Manager to identify a specific project to complete during your internship placement
- Must be fluent in Russian
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2018, 6:00 pm