Duration - 18-24 Months.
The Colgate-Palmolive Management Trainee Program provides an 18-24 months journey with the opportunity to start their development & growth journey in commercial functions – Sales and Marketing.
What You Will Do
Colgate-Palmolive Management Trainees will gain learning experience via all-rounded job rotations and impactful project assignments.
Upon successful completion, the trainee will be offered a permanent role in the function, based on performance and business needs.
As a part of our commercial team, you can help Colgate-Palmolive delight our consumers and customers every day by taking winning actions for brands, contributing to category growth, and building a stronger consumer engagement for mutual growth.
- Brand Marketing.
- Brand Experience.
- Retail Marketing.
- Customer Development.
- Customer Management.
- Digital Commerce.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Master's Degree holder from leading local or international universities in Business administration, Finance, Economics, International Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance or any related majors.
- 0-3 years of working experience.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving.
- A digital savvy individual who stays on top of E-commerce and Digital Marketing capabilities.
- Result-focused with strong leadership and ability to work well in team-oriented. Environment.
- Able to work upcountry for a short period of time.
- Flexible – the candidates should be able to work in both Sales & Marketing functions as assigned after completing the program.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:28th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm