Johnson & Johnson
- Develops extensive professional and customer advertising, promotional plans and programs.
- Performs advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, Conducts and evaluates extensive market research and test market activities.
- Defines product criteria and characteristics.
- Begins to develop partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises.
- Evaluates ideas, products and programs. Investigates market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommends a process of obtaining intelligence information.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expending new and existing products and programs.
- Enhances key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Sciences Professional
- At least 2 years in field sales of related field Knowledge & Skills:
- Negotiation & selling skills
- Presentation, Computer & English
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Science
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th July 2018, 6:00 pm