Kickstart your career with Lazada eLogistics Management Associate Program (MAP), the program aims to accelerate high-potential graduates from entry-level to managerial position in the ‘Business of the Future’.
Throughout your journey, you will gain exposure to 3 rotations within designated fields during the 18-months program, with a minimum of 6 months in each assigned role.
The rotations will allow you to broaden your understanding and gain an insights into the business in order to build a strong foundation and develop your professional and management skills.
What you will do
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) is the Logistics arm of the Lazada Group and is structured around four operating Business Units:
- Express: Own B2C last mile delivery capabilities from pick-up to sort to delivery.
- Transport: Management of our ecosystem of partners (3PLs) along all the transportation components.
- Fulfilment: Operation of a network of warehouses that can fill retail orders on our own behalf, as well as providing fulfilment services to merchants and international brands.
- Crossborder: Build-up & management of international logistics network giving seamlessly access to ASEAN.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain /Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- Graduate with no more than 2 years of supply chain and logistics management working experience is welcomed to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th April 2018, 6:00 pm