To actively participate in a 12 to 18-month intensive training program with individual assigned projects to achieve objectives in developing leadership for the organization. Your fast track career will be closely monitored and developed to strengthen L’Oreal’s future in Managerial position after program completion.
What You Will Do
- Learn by working closely with managers and L’Oreal top executives.
- Meet the assigned project’s objectives and deliver an outstanding outcome with hands on experience.
- Enthusiastically engaged in the activities of the assigned department.
- Prepare individual memo of lesson learned and assess area of own improvement from the assigned project and report to management.
- Present each individual project to top executives prior to MT program graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold an MBA or a Master’s Degree in any related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree who Ex-Brandstormers (from campus pitch’s round), Ex-Interns, L’Oreal Outsourcing are entitled to apply for MT Program.
- Able to work under pressure with “Can-do” attitude.
- Fast learning, Innovative & Strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Drive, Be Results-oriented and Resilience in the face of obstacles.
- Integrated, Adaptable, Open-minded, Test and Learn mindset.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills in Thai & English.
- Passionate about Beauty & Technology, FMCG industry.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm