To actively participate in 12 months intensive training program with individual assigned project to achieve objectives in developing leader for the organization. Your fast track career will be closely monitored and developed to strengthen L’Oreal’s future in Managerial position after program completion.
Grow With Us
We invest hugely in our people, with a significant portion of our sales turnover (2015 – 69 million€) being invested straight back into developing our employees. If you’re looking for a company that magnifies your strengths, enables you to acquire cutting-edge skills, and supports your personal development then you’re in the right place.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s Degree in MBA or any related fields
- Excellent English in Writing and Communication
- Strong analytical skill with logical thinking and capable of dealing with number
- Ability to work under pressure with “Can-do” attitude
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Interested in fast moving and flexible organization
- Passion in beauty, assertive, fast learner, adaptable and hands on
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2018, 6:00 pm