Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
We are looking for Management Trainee – Food & Beverage (MT-FB) to strengthen our team. This is a full-time position.
What You Will Do
- 12 months of intensive learning and development.
- The chance to work in the one concentration area of interest.
- Responsibility that grows as your skills do.
- Training to help you grow your management and leadership skills.
- A mentor to help you make the most of your journey.
- The chance to work on special assignments.
- Regular meetings with the coach.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality.
- Six months of industry experience.
- Command of English and one other language.
- Work authorisation for the country you’ll be training in.
- Demonstrate a real commitment to five-star standards and a true desire to excel in the field.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and passionate.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Interested in an international career path with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Management
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm