Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Then come to Maxim Integrated and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join our team and experience Maxim– a highly successful, $2.3 billion company with offices and manufacturing sites around the world. We develop the high-performance analog and mixed-signal electronic products that are in the latest cars, smartphones, wearables, hearables, gaming devices, robots, factories, IOT devices, the cloud, and more.
From the day we first opened our doors in 1983, we’ve attracted and nurtured some of the best problem solvers, creative thinkers, and innovators in the business. Every day, we’re empowering design innovation and overcoming the toughest engineering challenges, enabling our customers to create the solutions that define and shape our world. And, we do this in a culture where bold thinking, teamwork, growth and community involvement are recognized and rewarded.
We know that you have a lot to offer, and you're ready to take on any challenge. As part of the Internship program, you ll be given opportunities to learn, grow and have fun. Interns can expect - Meaningful projects that you drive and own Mentorship and support from working professionals Collaboration with experienced professionals to solve current challenges Social and networking opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Support NPI/NPR and Reliability test for CSP.
- Learning and maintenance J750 tester machine in production line.
- Basic preliminary verification and analysis on production problem that relate to product testing at J750 tester.
- Assist engineering to collect ATE data on part from reliability and customer complain.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Diploma.
- Work Experience - Non - Manager.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm