Accounting Consultant - Fresh Graduate - 2023
What You Will Do
- Financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Accounting reports for use by client’s management.
- VAT and withholding tax returns.
- Corporate income tax returns.
- From time to time, you will be expected to support your colleagues in the analysis of the financial results and in providing a value-added, business-oriented commentary to clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Computer literate with familiarity of accounting applications.
- Eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Competent in both written and spoken English.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Operating as a united partnership, Mazars works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services.
Founded in Europe, Mazars is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 42,000 professionals – 26,000 in our integrated partnership, 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – dedicated to helping clients make the most of business opportunities and operate with confidence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.