Financial Advisor - Statistics - Fresh Graduate
Mazars Financial Advisory Services (FAS) offer the opportunity to learn about how to help businesses to grow organically and inorganically.
You will get the opportunity to learn and work on Merger & Acquisition, corporate finance projects where you will work with lead advisors and assist them with your inputs.
What You Will Do
Your inputs and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work in collaborative team performing research and analysis related to industry, company, economy etc.
- Contribute to presentation materials or reports on due diligence, valuation etc.
- Leverage on your education and experience and share your thoughts and ideas about merger & acquisition.
- Assist in analyzing financial data, reviewing accounting records, etc.
- Support documentation and share lessons learned from each project.
- Opportunity to share your interests and preferred topic related to finance, and accounts and get training from the leads on that subject.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Economic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent in both written and spoken English.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Operating as a united partnership, Mazars works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services.
Founded in Europe, Mazars is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 42,000 professionals – 26,000 in our integrated partnership, 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – dedicated to helping clients make the most of business opportunities and operate with confidence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.