We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our marketing department as an intern, and to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies. You will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing and communications campaigns. Your contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing and communications skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing and communications strategies. You will gain experience in marketing and communications, and will then be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist with marketing and communications, and advertising activities (such as social media, video, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help distribute marketing materials and handle the purchase of the goodies.
- Help organize marketing events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current enrolment in a related bachelor’s degree programme.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to use editing software (such as Canva, Photoshop, video editing).
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Experience with content creation and creative writing is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Able to work from May through July 2020.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm