A unique two-year training program, the Operations Excellence Program develops our consultants as specialists in operations excellence. The OEP combines a rigorous theoretical foundation, taught by some of the most experienced practitioners in the world, with intense hands-on work on real client transformation projects. Consultants work closely with clients at all levels and in many different industries.
What you will do
Our curriculum is designed around four themes: learning, sharing, transforming, and sustaining. The result is a cohesive learning experience that is closely connected to the way we serve clients and develop our people.
- You will work in teams of consultants providing expertise in engineering and manufacturing, helping clients to achieve new performance highs.
- You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Lean Manufacturing and Management approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- In addition to working directly with clients, you will also share your experience and insights with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in the field of Lean Management.
- Along with other members of the OEP community, you will dedicate one day a week to functional training and knowledge development under the leadership of our operations experts.
- You will follow a curriculum based on operations excellence themes and advanced training in one of six specific areas of operations: capital productivity, manufacturing, product development, purchasing, service operations, or supply chain management.
Upon completion of the program, successful consultants will join our global group of leading experts in operational excellence.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be working with McKinsey’s Operations practice in Bangkok. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have work authorization to work in Bangkok.
- Excellent university degree with a technical or business specialization.
- 2 to 7 years of professional experience in an area of operations particularly in procurement/ purchasing and supply.
- A solid knowledge, based on practical experience, of all areas of Lean Manufacturing, e.g., the Toyota Production System, kaizen methods, TPM, JIT, SMED.
- Passionate about operational excellence.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Fluent English and Thai.
- Job type:Entry level jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2018, 6:00 pm