Internship - Human Resources
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our team according to the following position.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Internship Student - Human Resources
LOCATION: Head Office - Bangkok, Sathorn Tower
INTERNSHIP DURATION: 6 months (16 Jul 2023 - 15 Jan 2024)
What We Offer You:
- Valuable internship experience with challenging and self-dependent assignments in the area of Human Resources.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment, with market specific insights into the activities of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited.
- Strong intern student network with valuable exchange opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Support in HR related projects and on the job training of HR activities in various functions such as Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee Engagement Programs.
- Providing support in the implementation of employer branding activities and Leadership Development projects.
- Providing support in the development of Diversity & Inclusion program.
- Support of General Manager for project management and other multiple HR related topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled student in the field of Human Resource Management, Business Management, or comparable study program.
- An open-minded and proactive person who is able to work independently under minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment.
- A reliable and self-motivated who would like to gain outstanding HR career experience and knowledge.
- Positive, self-motivated team player with strong strategic thinking skills. Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office/ PowerPoint presentation.
- Prior experience in the area of Human Resources is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written in English.
Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited is an automotive company that was founded on January 14, 1998, and handles the importation, assembly, and distribution of passenger cars as well as it provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world's most successful automotive companies.
With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG offers financing, leasing, car subscription and car rental, fleet management, digital services for charging and payment, insurance brokerage, as well as innovative mobility services.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.