What You Will Do
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of the day-to-day activities required for this position.
Minor Hotels’ team members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests and their colleagues.
- Support the implementation of corporate brand initiatives and internal communication activities. Provide administrative support including drafting communications; preparing presentations; researching, analyzing and organizing data; and running reports.
- Assist the People and Culture Marketing Director during photoshoot and video shoot.
- Implement and manage an effective and efficient archiving system for all graphic design related collaterals.
- Create and update social media content in line with Minor Hotels’ PC team’s strategy, priorities and brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across MH to ensure publication of current content and use of relevant social media techniques to raise Employer Brand awareness and talent acquisition.
- Monitor and report overall sentiment, response and engagement in our social media communities.
- Run competition check to remain ahead of market changes and new trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Thai national.
- 3rd-4th year students in any PR, Marketing or Communication fields.
- Strong grasp of the English language both written and spoken.
- Graphic design/Advance Adobe CS Suite would be a plus.
- Photo and editing skills would be a plus.
- Understanding of social media platforms and blogging ecosystems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to start work from May 2022 onward (at least 6 months’ period).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:8th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm