Grow the business by developing and implementing all promotional materials and related documentation established for the loyalty program processes on behalf of the brands within Minor Hotels.
The position will be responsible for assisting with training new and existing properties, continuously communicating with and supporting the property team members to deliver the DISCOVERY program.
Minor Hotels, as a member of the DISCOVERY program, is part of the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands that bring together 35 brands with more than 550 hotels spread across 76 countries in its portfolio.
The candidate should have an interest in hospitality industry trends and analyzing key feeder markers, performing related research as required. Direction will be provided to complete all underlying tasks to support the Key Responsibilities.
What You Will Do
Assist in the roll out of DISCOVERY 2.0 which will include:
- Coordinating and compiling data from all the brands.
- Communicating with GHA for training and set – up.
- Training and assisting brands.
- Analyzation of brand performance and improvement strategies.
- Assisting in managing existing partnerships.
- Proven record for your resume in a multinational company.
- Part of team to plan marketing strategies and manage cross team communication.
- Develop problem solving and analytical thinking skills with direct managers.
- Learn public speaking with bi-language presentations.
- Partially manage projects with the direct reports and how to maximize time management.
- Opportunities to learn other e-Commerce related fields at your interest.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Welcoming new graduates, 3rd or 4th year students in university who's major are in Business, Project Management or Hotel Management related field.
- Previous experience in operational excellence, customer relations, training, process documentation and analytical work would be beneficial.
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure.
- Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally.
- Strong communication and project management skills, able to manage several assignments simultaneously.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Thai with computer literacy.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Hospitality Sports and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm