While focus of the Energy unit will be on our expanding business in Thailand and across South East Asia, you will be part of a wider team working on projects across the APNA region. By joining our team you will have access to the largest, most challenging and innovative projects in this region. The work is extremely varied as will be your role. You will be working in a strong high level energy team with other thermal, solar and wind energy professionals delivering prestigious schemes in South East Asia and elsewhere. You'll receive on the job mentoring, training and development on the above mentioned activities to help you achieve your professional goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
The talented graduates joining our world class team in Bangkok will have the following skills and attributes in addition to being an energy enthusiast and someone aiming to work on sustainable project of the future:
- Bachelor’s engineering degree (GPA 3.00 or above)
- Excellent command of English both oral and written (e.g. equivalent to TOEIC score of 750 or above)
- Excellent command of the Thai language
- Good analytical capabilities
- Keen interest in the power and energy sector
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.