This is an opportunity to work Mott MacDonald on the most prestigious energy projects in APNA region.
Our services, and the variety of work you can be involved with, include:
- Owner's engineering (construction supervision and design review)
- Lender's engineering (technical due diligence)
- Design engineering
- Feasibility studies
- Project management
While focus will be on our expanding business in Thailand and across South East Asia you will be part of a wider team working on projects across the APNA region.
By joining our team you will have access to the largest, most challenging and innovative projects in this region. The work is extremely varied as will be your role. You will be working in a strong energy team with other thermal, solar and wind energy professionals delivering prestigious schemes in South East Asia and elsewhere. You'll receive on the job mentoring, training and development on the above mentioned activities to help you achieve your professional goals.
The role may require travel to other offices in the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s engineering degree (GPA 3.00 or above)
- Excellent command of English both oral and written (e.g. equivalent to TOEIC score of 750 or above)
- Excellent command of the Thai language
- Good analytical capabilities
- Keen interest in the power and energy sector
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th February 2018, 6:00 pm