As a Graduate Renewable Energy Engineer, you will enter the world of opportunities where our leaders will dedicate their time in training and equip you with advanced knowledge.
What's more, you will get access to high technology and real-time technical software that will enable you to work on projects across the East Asia region with support from our global team.
You will be challenged with innovative projects and will be able to explore through varied nature of projects and complexity, to build insights.
You will be working with solar experts and other disciplines of professionals to deliver prestigious schemes in East Asia and elsewhere.
Moreover, you will get extensive job mentoring, training and coaching, career opportunities and development through a variety of activities that help you to achieve your professional goals with our positive working environment.
You will also get wider experience, such as through travelling to other offices, site visits and other areas for better exposure of our work.
We offer the following 2023 graduate opportunities in our Bangkok team:
- Opportunity to work in iconic regional and international renewable energy projects – your chance to discover Mott MacDonald.
- On-going training and development with support from our world class team – helping to grow and expand your potential.
- Opportunities to work and explore across disciplines & renewable energy technologies (for example – solar, wind, hydrogen etc.) – choose your path.
- Growing your expertise in technical, project management, account leadership - be who you are.
- Progressive increased responsibilities include project management and involvement in business development activities – where ambition meets opportunity.
Required Skills and Abilities
The talented graduates joining our world class team in Bangkok will have the following skills and attributes in addition to being an energy enthusiast and someone aiming to work on sustainable projects of the future:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field with GPA 3.00 above, fresh graduates most welcome and/or 1-2 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Excellent command of English both oral and written (e.g., equivalent to TOEIC score of 800 or above, IELTS: 6.5)
- Experience in renewable energy / power projects (e.g., Solar, Wind, future fuels, etc.) is a plus.
- Can demonstrate technical comprehension and capabilities to solve complex engineering issues.
- Strong analytical, critical and numerical capabilities.
- A good collaborator and be able to contribute and work in a team player setting.
- Keen interest in renewable energy and have a good understanding of trends and the nature of business.
- Able to travel to other provinces / countries when needed.
- Fluency in third language (e.g., Japanese/Mandarin/Korean/Vietnamese, etc.) is a plus.
While Thailand is in the mature state of the renewable energy market, yet among the East Asia region, we are still growing.
Mott MacDonald's Thailand office is established and served as East Asia region's hub of our renewable energy business. Our consultants have increased their expertise and we have been receiving recognition from the market especially in commercial areas with continuous successful clients' projects.
We are driving our professional excellence through hands-on projects and international practices globally. We are the pioneer and the front-line expert in renewable energy engineering consultancy and stand for highest work's quality and assurance.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm