More than one third of our top management and leaders worldwide started their careers at Nestlé from the Management Trainee Program locally and internationally.
By starting your career as Trainee in our Nestlé Management Trainee Program, you will experience the excitement of a fast-paced and competitive nature of FMCG business, develop your insights and leadership capabilities at an early stage to achieve your career aspirations with Nestlé.
You will be rotated across areas within your streams over the course of 24 months program.
Your moment to Be a force for good starts today!
What You Will Do
Be a part of our Manufacturing team, you will have an opportunity to be working in diverse areas and learn the core processes and in-depth technical knowledge such as Engineering, Safety, Health & Environment, Operations Excellence, Regulatory and Quality.
You will be provided with clear objectives in order to ensure of project deliverables. Senior managers and functional coaches will do their best to coach and provide you with the opportunities to display your capabilities, progress and results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, Food Science, Agriculture or related fields.
- Maximum 3 years of working experience.
- Excellent Thai and English communication skill is a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Agriculture, Engineering, Food Technology, Science
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm