What You Will Do
- Participate proactively in NielsenIQ's 4-month internship program
- Assist the team on day-to-day tasks for projects management and client requirement.
- Assist with the monthly deliverables we provide to our clients.
- Support the team in ad-hoc analysis, research, slide presentation, etc. as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduates, University/College final year or junior year students are welcome to apply for the role.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- An ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills are a must
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional Asian language skills is an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Statistics
- Closing Date:30th May 2022, 3:59 pm