What You Will Do
- Participate proactively in NielsenIQ's 3-month internship program.
- Assist the team on day-to-day tasks for projects management and client requirement.
- Assist with the monthly deliverables we provide to our clients.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve client inquiries related to databases, software, coding and other key aspects that impact client deliverables.
- Liaise with other teams as necessary (e.g., operations, offshore partners, technology and data science) to solve client business questions and inquiries.
- Support the team in ad-hoc analysis, research, slide presentation, etc. as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduates, University/College final year students are welcome to apply for the role.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills are a must.
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai and English. Additional Asian language skills is an advantage.
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth.
In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2023, 6:00 pm