Are you looking to kick start your career and work with some of the world’s most iconic brands?
At PepsiCo in Thailand your ambition meets our global stage, we offer interns the chance to see what it’s like to work with global brands whilst maintaining the local flavors enjoyed across many Thai households today. Every intern will get the chance to engage with cross-functional teams, build critical skills and capabilities as well as get the chance to make an impact by presenting key business recommendations.
You will experience a robust orientation and onboarding program, mentorship from some of our key leaders in the business and as well as the opportunity to collaborate as part of a team and contribute to community service events.
Interns will be guided, mentored and provided with continuous developmental feedback, from their managers and the broader organization throughout their internship.
At the end of the program, you will have the chance to present your work experience to the PepsiCo leadership team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Be in your 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor’s degree/ or any year of Master’s degree.
- Proven academic record.
- Computer Skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point ).
- Strong change agility to adapt to the ever changing business environment.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and offer meaningful recommendations.
- Responsible, with a demonstrated initiative and strong drive for results.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain, Marketing...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm