To be eligible for the Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program you must meet the following criteria:
- IELTS 6.0 score overall with no less than 6.0 in each skill, or equivalent, if applicable
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Current, valid visa for Australia
- Completed or enrolled in a degree or diploma in the area of nominated WIL placement.
- Availability for a minimum of 3 days a week during office hours for placement.
- Abide by the Performance Careers Student Code of Conduct, including maintaining professional standards and attitudes at all times at Performance Careers Campuses and at the Host Company.
Here’s How to Get Started
- Contact Performance Careers by hitting the ‘Enquire Now’ button to arrange a free consultation to assess your suitability and eligibility for the Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program and for more information on the program. This initial consultation can be via a phone call or face-to-face at one of our CBD offices.
- After the initial consultation, suitable candidates will be invited to apply for the Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program. To apply you must complete and submit the Performance Careers Enrolment Form (either by email, post or in person), attaching the following documents:
- Copy of relevant academic transcripts and completion letter
- Copy of resume
- Copy of current photo ID
- Copy of relevant Skills Assessment (if you have one)
- Copy of current English language test result certificate demonstrating an overall IELTS test score of overall 6.0 and 6.0 across each band, or equivalent (if applicable)
- If accepted, you will be provided with a Letter of Offer to commence the Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program and a Direct Debit Authority Form.
- You must return the completed Direct Debit Authority Form prior to being issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment and commencing the Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program.
Full information about the Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program can be found at www.performance.edu.au/courses/internship-program
Excited to get started? Apply Now!