As a Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will build the brand to be 'love-mark' of consumers and grow the brand business from multi-touchpoints.
For your brand’s success, you will need to lead a mix of Marketing and Management projects, well understand the consumer and market, engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, R&D, IT and external partners to develop top strategies, superior products, campaign ideas and plans, and ensure execution excellence.
As a Brand Manager at P&G, your responsibilities will be including but not limited to brand strategy development, consumer and market understanding, business analysis, innovation management, marketing idea & plan development, communication creation and Go-to-Market execution.
To deliver overall business objectives and results for the brand, you will need to lead the brand with:
- Brand Strategy Development: Develop the key strategies and priorities for your brand with clear understanding and analysis of the consumers and market.
- Marketing Plan Development: Develop communication strategies and marketing ideas. Develop marketing campaigns, create commercial materials including copies, visuals, social/ecommerce contents for different consumer touchpoints and plan media with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Go-To-Market: Design pricing strategies & promotion plans, design and execute instore plans based on channel, customer & shopper knowledge.
- Innovation Management: Create winning product offerings to the consumers with appealing concept idea, outstanding product performance & delightful package.
- In-Depth Business and Financial Analysis.
- Leading Multi-Functional Teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead to envision the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Strong problem solving with creativity & innovation.
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm