P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable.
This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK):
They're at the forefront of market trends - and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyze business growth? CMKs do it across all our brands, every day. You're a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity. And you know how to use every resource around you.
Joining P&G Internship Program in Consumer & Market Knowledge team:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree who will graduate in 2023 in any field but preferred in Business Analytics or Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical Sciences.
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2022 – August 5th, 2022 (10 Weeks).
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm