P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable.
This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
Join P&G Internship Program In Consumer & Market Knowledge Function:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee.
What You Will Do
- Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) - They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyze business growth.
- CMKs do it across all our brands, every day. You’re a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity. And you know how to use every resource around you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master degree in any field but preferred in Business Analytics or Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical Sciences.
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English.
- Thai Nationality.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm