Dream Internship - Customer Business Development
Customer Business Development:
A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skillset. At Sales, our team's job is to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
You'll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Your objective will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations in sales.
This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing, and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
Consumer Business Development design business plans will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers develop programs that will build the business for them and us.
Joining P&G Internship program in Customer Business Development team:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment – Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree who will graduate in 2024.
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2023 – August 5th, 2023 (10 Weeks).
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People.
When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently.
It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we have grown to be the best business leaders in the industry.
With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions.
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.