P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Customer Business Development:
A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skillet. At Sales, our team's job is to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
You'll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Your objective will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations in sales. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing, and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
Consumer Business Development design business plans will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers develop programs that will build the business for them and us.
Joining P&G Internship Program in Customer Business Development team:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree who will graduate in 2023.
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2022 – August 5th, 2022 (10 Weeks).
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm