P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
Join P&G Internship Program In Finance & Accounting Function:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a fulltime P&G employee.
What You Will Do
- In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. We’re looking for the best finance talent to play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands.
- From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge organization, your impact will be felt across the company.
- Accounting, Finance, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English.
- Thai Nationality.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm