P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People.
When we are inspired and at our best, growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable.
This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join P&G, supporting our leaders and organizations as part of our HR team.
You will work with the organization and team leaders to drive team effectiveness, employee engagement, and a Growth Mindset culture in which our Purpose, Values, and Principles are at the core. You resolve issues, build trust amongst our employees, and coach and develop our leaders to deliver leadership effectiveness and people management capabilities.
You provide organizational insights for the leadership team to make the highest quality decisions and mitigate operational risks.
You partner with practices and HR shared services to implement effective, business-oriented solutions that meet specific business and line leader challenges.
You drive many HR initiatives and corporate strategies, for example, in the areas of Well-being and Equality and Inclusion.
Joining P&G internship program in Customer Business Development team:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree who will graduate in 2025.
- Be able to join the full program on June 3, 2024 – August 9, 2024 (10 Weeks).
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Able to work in the Wellgrow industrial estate (We provide transportation support).
- Fluent in English and Thai.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we have grown to be the best business leaders in the industry.
With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions.
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2023, 6:00 pm