P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state-of-the-art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Our IT team will help P&G reach and succeed with consumers worldwide with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build an advantage for our company.
Joining P&G Internship Program in Customer Business Development team:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering who will graduate in 2023.
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2022 – August 5th, 2022 (10 Weeks).
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
IT Technical Knowledge Requirement:
- (Must have) Understanding of IT architecture principles and components.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm