P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable.
This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
What You Will Do
Our marketing and brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You'll dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans, and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper, and customer insights.
Your expertise and innovative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow your brands profitably. Together, we'll continue to create the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Joining P&G Internship program in the Marketing team:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment – Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree who will graduate in 2023 in any field but preferred in business-related fields.
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2022 – August 5th, 2022(10 Weeks).
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm