Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
Join P&G Internship Program In Sales Function:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee.
What You Will Do
- A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skillset. At Sales, it's our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
- You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments.
- In Sales, your objective will be to influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing, and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
- Key Account Managers design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or Fourth year / Master degree in any field.
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English.
- Thai Nationality.
- Own car and have a driving License (Must).
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix:
- Good listener.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm