Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world and set the path for your future career? Are you in your final year at university or a recent graduate? Then we have the perfect internship opportunity for you which could result in a full-time management position for the best candidates.
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our ground breaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
A Finance internship at P&G offers you the opportunity obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and grow your finance and management abilities in real-life situations. You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from Finance and other functions such as Brand Management and Sales At the end of the internship you will get the opportunity to present the results to management.
This internship will give you a first-hand experience of what a career in Finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands.
What you will do
Typical projects would be:
- Analysing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products.
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
- Duration: flexible, 6-16 weeks with a start date that suits your availability.
What We Offer You:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and be assigned a tutor to coach you during the entire duration of the project, a training plan to enable you to succeed and you will have daily access to experienced colleagues for mentoring and coaching.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits – this is a paid internship and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for Full-time Management Positions after you graduate.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you’re a good fit, you must have:
- A strong academic background and excellent leadership experience. We are looking for the "very best" with proven track records of success
- A major or concentration in any of these areas – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- Good academic standing (GPA > 3.0)
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career
- In order to be eligible for an internship, you should be one year away from your undergraduate degree or in the first year of your MBA
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm