Are you a recent graduate ready to start an amazing career? Perhaps you already have some work experience and want to find a role where you’ll be able to make a difference and improve people’s lives. Or you’re simply looking for a graduate program which will give you an insight to what it’s like to work for a global health technology company, while experiencing life in various divisions.
At Philips you’ll work in a dynamic environment, contributing to projects that make a real impact on people’s lives across the world.
What You Will Do
- 2-Year job rotation program which will provide you with hands-on training and experience across our businesses, mainly Sales and Marketing.
- 3-4 Rotations across divisions in Philips.
- Work on various assignments in view of achieving of our mission.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated in 2018/2019 from any of the following faculties - Business, Biotechnology/ Health Sciences, and Engineering.
- Ideally bring work experience through internships, held leadership roles or involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Drive and willingness to have an international career.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Health Services
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2019, 6:00 pm