The IT Audit Consultant will be responsible for the examination and analysis of internal controls and business risks by performing IT audit work, developing audit scope, procedures, and preparing audit reports. He/she must have demonstrated knowledge of IT operations and experience executing audits that includes network platforms.
What you will do
- Assess and giving advices on IT/network security architecture design
- Assess, advise and facilitate client to implement security related framework e.g. Information Security
- Management System (ISMS)
- Assess and giving advices on security technology and security-related configuration e.g. firewall, IDS/IPS, Content filtering, Network routing equipment, Wifi controller, Network access Control, etc.
- Network and Web application penetration test
- Conduct security training class or awareness program
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree preferably in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistic, Accounting
- New graduates are welcome
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Able to appreciate business process issues and understand business transaction scenarios, and how an application system (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.) can support them
- Basic understanding of ERP configurations e.g., SAP, Oracle. Ability to apply best practices of one ERP system in other ERP systems
- Resourceful and able to work out technical solutions
- Good appreciation of fundamental accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge and financial controls
- Good grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Logical thinking, good attitude, fast learner and good team player
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2018, 6:00 pm