A career within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organizations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on-going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specializes in providing legal advice across all of our clients disciplines. You’ll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
What You Will Do
- As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services.
- You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Not specified.
- Degrees/Field of Study required - Bachelor Degree - Law.
- Certifications - Not specified.
- Desired Languages - Not specified.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm