Running during the summer, our Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
What you will do
- Research tax laws, rules and regulations and analyze their application to specific situations, and in turn, draft memorandums to defend decisions and/or outline solutions to those issues;
- Support select projects demonstrating creative thinking and individual initiative while working as a team member, building solid relationships with team members;
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks while exercising professional skepticism
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm