Our graduate program is designed to bring enthusiastic, intelligent and innovative graduates in their early career into the technical groups to provide resource capable of being developed to the upper tiers of technology and operational management across all streams of technology.
In this role, you will be assigned to work in technical development team at Refinitiv and work closely with our technical experts. This is a great opportunity for you to learn and explore global working environment.
What You Will Do
- Daily work in development activities will involve code review, implementation & unit testing.
- Establish, maintain and report the personal plan and schedule of own assignments.
- Ensure use of appropriate development processes.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team and Support team as well as other related parties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying in 3rd or 4th year college in IT related field.
- Skilled in any operating system - Linux/Unix, Window.
- Good logical thinking.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm