Field Services Graduate Program provides well-structured frameworks for both accelerated career development in Field Services Department and rapid growth of cross-functional competencies.
Your coaches and mentors are experts at the forefront of their professions, and your work environment is dynamic and enriching.
TWO JOB ROTATIONS - Explore new competencies every 6 months in this 18-month program.
LANDING ROLE - Sales Functions with full understanding of Field Services Business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be fresh graduated or less than 1 year of working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related, Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English communication (Written/Spoken).
- Digital and Leadership attributes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm