The Advance Process Development (Software) for factory manages overall of drive new product launch and assembly station/process/software development to support new product or new requirement.
We work closely with assembly station mechanical & software design engineering team in US, Singapore, China, Korat and Korat drive factory.
What You Will Do
- Being responsibility for new product development launch at Korat drive assembly operation.
- Work in detail of new product requirement and technology/station transfer to Korat drive operation.
- Ensure new product/new station/new station software transfer per TTM.
- Be assigned on additional task and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience programming in C, C++, and/or C#.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP) is preferable.
- Good knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Basic knowledge of writing program on microcontrollers e.g., Arduino or node MCU.
- Experience in version control such as GitHub.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Good at data analytical skill.
- Fluent in English.
Your Experience Includes:
- Experience in automation station coding is preferable.
- Good for communication and presentation skills.
- Study in mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, and computer engineering or computer science.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm