Characterization & Analytics Group (CAG) will support HGA (Head Gimbal Assembly) evaluation for qualify at the M0&M1 level (Maturity Level 0 & Level 1) for new technology and new process development.
We work closely with the design team at Normandale, USA, Springtown, UK and Asia development team for execution experiments and deliver summary results.
What You Will Do
- Work with team to design and develop new equipment to support the experiment for evaluation of the new design of HGA (Head Gimbal Assembly).
- Work with the operation team to develop a new automation process and/or improve the existing process.
- Focus mainly on mechanical development.
- Learn to design equipment with safety concepts using Seagate SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Be a good team member to learn and share the conceptual design and participate in team discussion during the design phase #internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use Solid works software.
- Good in logical thinking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be creative and innovate to design a new thing.
- Work well in a team environment with learning and sharing.
- Fluent in English communication, both spoken and written.
Your experience includes:
- CAD software like Solid works or related.
- Presentation skills.
- Data Analytics.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm