Drive Back End Process Engineering Intern
Drive Back End Process Engineering is responsible for prepare process flow to build drives with optimum cost and cycle time, along with great product quality.
Any metrics that don’t meet target need to have the right corrective action and preventive action for long term.
The job will link to other departments and work as a team.
What You Will Do
Be part of Back End Process Engineering to help us create system to reduce complexity/human error and improve efficiency, cycle time/cost of current tasks by applying your data analysis /problem solving approach and/or initiative idea.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Can work as a team/good relationships.
- Eager to learn new things to develop yourself.
- Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
- Initiative Idea.
Your experience includes:
- Programming Language - Python, Data Science, Pandas, Dev-Ops, MySQL.
- Good knowledge of analysis skills, problem-solving and decision making.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Software
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.