Drive & HSA Industrial Engineering Intern
DRIVE & HSA are working to support production, site materials and packaging, to ensure that the production line will run smoothly and meet demand requirements.
What You Will Do
- Study about the process flow.
- Improve productivity by performing layout design or simulation or automation design.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
- Assist on additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Good at analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team or independently.
Your experience includes:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skill.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.