DRIVE & HSA is working to support production, site materials and packaging, to ensure that the production line will run smoothly and meet demand requirements.
What You Will Do
- Study about the process flow.
- Improve productivity by performing layout design or simulation or automation design.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
- Assist on additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Good at analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team or independently.
Your experience includes:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2022, 6:00 pm